Monday, May 7, 2012

My first post are of some pretty recent drawings I made for my pal, Jamie Sox. He is a brewer, he makes some of the best beers I have ever tasted. His label is "JR Brewing", based out of Columbia/West Columbia/Lexington, SC. We all grew up together... its just one big family.

This one was created for JR Brewing's Carolina Blonde. Its for all the folks that
love a lager (?) taste and pretty Southern Blonde girls... don't we all?
This was created for JR Brewing's March Hare. My aim was to take the traditional "March Hare" character and make it  a bit more sexy for us grown-ups.

"Sweet Southern Blonde" was created for JR Brewing's booth at a beer trade show. I hear that it was a hit with the folks!
"Sweet Southern Blonde" detail and having some fun with the beer label!




No comments:

Post a Comment